Monday, September 25, 2006

Strange Dream on 9/24

I know this isn't exactly related to the Valenzetti Equation, but I thought I'd share a wierd dream I had last night.

I dreamed that Rachel was on the DjDan show and she was stoned and incoherent and then someone (I think Mittlewerk) blew up a Hanso Foundation office with a bunch of special forces people in it....

And then here's the crazy part... Rachel gave us this video which explained what we've known for a few months now, that Alvar Hanso is her father.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt the Pale said...

I only wish it were a dream.

9/25/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Skirtz said...

Dream? Or nightmare?

9/25/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger vexingmodstwo said...

Nightmare

9/25/2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hello vexingmodstwo, This is a good article site.
i found many information here.
-----------------------------------------------
http://global-in-arm.com
Good luck, vexingmodstwo

11/16/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Jonh Neo said...

Hey vexingmodstwo, Happy merry christmas.
see you soon, vexingmodstwo

12/16/2006 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


new york mesothelioma lawyer