Saturday, July 08, 2006

Are We On the Right Track?

Recent events have caused me to step back and re-evaluate our mission.

Are we on the right track? We here at Finding the Valenzetti Equation have been trying to get to the truth about what Hanso Foundation is up to regading their research into real world applications of the equation. We thought we had an ally in Rachel Blake, who claims to be Persephone (a vital source for our research).

But as you all are probably aware, the quality of information we've been getting from Rachel has left much to be desired. Can we trust her? Is she leading us away from the truth or towards it.

I think it is wise to gut-check yourself periodically.

This is one of those times.

Should we continue to trust Rachel Blake? Do you all still think the Valenzetti Equation is a critical component of whatever the Hanso Foundation is up to? Should we continue the quest?

What should we do?

UPDATE: Rachel finally posted again today. She explained the issues with the information she was providing. Do you all believe her? I'm thinking of giving her the benefit of the doubt. As one of our members, Nelbot, said "Trust but verify".

What's the consensus?

13 Comments:

Blogger Skirtz said...

I still think that Rachel is a source of information - even if she's a decoy... We might still glean something useful from her.

Yes, the equation is still a valid part of what is going on - I just don't know how - and yes, we still have to find the truth!!

7/08/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Wulfgirl said...

I still think Rachel is trustworthy and is Persephone. Maybe she altered the Cape Town Inquisitor Images to lead us to a clue. Maybe someone else is messing with her posts. Maybe she's been kidnapped or has stowed away on the Helgus Antonius.

I think we'll have more clues and maybe a post or message from her on Monday. They are forcing us to re-examine everything we know and don't know about this game while we wait to hear something new from her.

7/08/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger amandel said...

vexing....You see now why I was supportive of your idea to compile a valid litmus test re Rachel.

If we're going to be led to or stumble across the location of Alvar Hanso, do we blindly pass that on to Rachel should she resurface(pun).

This issue has been nagging at me for awhile. Personally, I feel there's a difference between distrust and a healthy reserve. But this would involve confidential info.

p.s. This is a great new thread here. Maybe you should tell the whole gang about it?
marie

7/10/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger An Insider AND Dick Cheever said...

I believe she is trustworthy, but i think the pain of whatever happened to her mother and its link with THF is slowing her down- she needs to let go of the past to concentrate on the future. Her personal vendetta is helping nobody.....

7/10/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger vexingmodstwo said...

Amandel, this blog is as much yours as it is mine. I try to pimp it as much as I can within reason, but I rely on word of mouth. So if you think it's worth it, please tell people to come here and talk about it.

An Insider... Very good points.

7/10/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ms. O' said...

I like Nelbot's "trust but verify". What options do we have?

As far as you, my trusted accomplices are concerned I will weigh everything, but for "Rachel's eyes" I will be the proverbial lap dog, aside from providing any "real" incriminating info I might have. At least, until further events suggest otherwise.

I'd be a lot happier if we had a vid. I'm still bugged about the last one getting cut off and her saying "Help Me".

7/10/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger vexingmodstwo said...

That's a good approach, Ms O.

And there's so many things left unanswered we could fill a book with them.

7/10/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger starhmjx said...

What about all the sites poping up with conflicting information? What are we to make of that? The new Rachel post is a bit DIFFERENT then her usual method. But really, things are getting odd.I do not know if I still hold my position on the situation.

7/10/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger vexingmodstwo said...

starhmjx, which sites?

7/11/2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger E-Dude said...

yeah, what sites?

7/11/2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger starhmjx said...

Penny and Dick and the other Rachel- even wiki is speculating

7/12/2006 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/19/2006 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


new york mesothelioma lawyer